17 November 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: Under the Rain tshirt

The fun part of shopping at la Fraise is that the website is all in French. Fear not my pretties, with my two years of high school French I will give you some background on la Fraise:

They sell tshirts.

What were you expecting? I did two years of French 20-odd years ago! The only thing I can remember is how to ask where the toilet is, and it's entirely possible that what I think is "where is the toilet?" is actually "your ferret is attempting to mate with my handbag".

Luckily you don't need to be multi-lingual to appreciate this tshirt:


How cute is the picture:


Awwwwww, look at the widdle doggie woggie being all cutie wootie!

AHEM.

The Under the Rain tshirt is €24.00 at la Fraise. At least I think it is, it's all in French you know!

1 comment:

  1. You should probably brush up on your french aye, or otherwise I'll being doing all the talking in Paris... not that thats a bad thing... but my french isnt great either.

    ily! Shannon

    ReplyDelete