23 November 2009

Your daily dose of pretty: WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Check out this little bunny, he's totally like "wheeeeeeeeeeee, I is flying along teh wire!":


Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

You'll have to excuse me guys, I'm having my wisdom teeth out in 5 hours 15 minutes and counting, feeling just a little nervous. Little bunny dude cheers me up. US$26.00 from Shana Logic. Wheeeeeeeee!

I've told the oral surgeon I want to keep the extracted teeth - if you're really lucky I might post pics of them for you. How excited are you about that!?!?

6 comments:

  1. Ugh, no don't do it, I asked for mine when I had them out and the sight of those curly roots did nothing to aid my recovery ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - I have a bit of a gruesome bent, I really want to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheeeeeeeeee.... I loike! :) I kept a wisdom tooth after I had it extracted in OZ, then had to bin it when we moved to UK. It's a fascinating sight, really. LOL. Is it bent enough for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna see them! And I kept mine too =P

    p.s. this is the perfect excuse to pig out on ice cream. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys they are so gruesomely awesome! I will definitely be posting pics - especially of the one with the bone still attached!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but please remember that the comments section is not the place for advertising. If you have a site, product or service you think I'd be interested in please click on the Contact to contact me.