08 January 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Cat Charm Bracelet from What on Earth

Back in the days before The Eccentric English Boyfriend and I moved in together and added dogs to my already sizeable menagerie there was a time when I was in serious danger of becoming a Crazy Cat Lady.  Nothing much has really changed, except that now I'm in danger of becoming a Crazy Animal Lady, if I'm not driven just plain crazy by EEB first.

EEB isn't a big fan of cats, having grown up in a cat free dog owning household, so he and my cats aren't on particularly good terms.  Apparently it's a bad thing when they vomit hairballs in the middle of his office.  Some people just don't understand what it is to be owned by a cat!

Regardless of his feelings about cats, I think I may just drop some hints about how much I love this bracelet. After all it's only nine months till my birthday!



The Cat Charm Bracelet is US$39.95 from What on Earth.

3 comments:

  1. This bracelet is adorable! My friends all tease me about becoming a Crazy Cat Lady, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bracelet. I never had a cat cough up a hair ball. I didn't have long hairs. I think I'd throw up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want. I just showed the picture to hubby, for "peace offering" purposes. Or to distract my mind from wanting to get MORE eyeliners. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but please remember that the comments section is not the place for advertising. If you have a site, product or service you think I'd be interested in please click on the Contact to contact me.