20 February 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Amalfi Empire Top from Fever Designs

I know I haven't mentioned this for a long time, my pretties, so it's high time I reminded you that in 4 months, 10 days, 12 hours and 23 ... wait ... 22 minutes we're off to England. It is slowly beginning to dawn on The Eccentric English Boyfriend how much shopping is going to be involved in this trip. I mean there was a lot of shopping on our last trip in 2007, but the list of shops I must visit this time is steadily growing longer and longer. And longer. Oh and of course 14 Year Old Daughter will be with us, and boy does she take after her mother!

Fever Designs is high on my list. I mean just look at this top:


The Amalfi Empire Top is £39.99 from Fever Designs.


Ooh, now it's 4 months, 10 days, 12 hours and 14 minutes. Woohoo, eight minutes closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment