22 March 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: On yer bike

Way back in the day, like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, I was a bit of a bikie chick. I spent a lot of time on the back of my then-boyfriend's bike, and I looked bad-ass. Seriously. I had a leather jacket with zips AND tassels. Yep, tassels. Man I looked hawt. Or at least I thought I did. In hindsight, maybe not so much.

Anyway, I've still got a bit of a thing for biker chic. Although these days the biker chic I go for wouldn't actually be particularly practical on the back of a motorbike:


Straps and studs and buckles oh my! But possibly not so sensible for the back of a bike. Which is fine, because the closest I get to a motorbike these days is when I'm cursing at them from behind the steering wheel of my station wagon.

The Cletus boot (seriously? Cletus? Like the Slack Jawed Yokel?) is AU$200.00 from Zu.

No comments:

Post a Comment