09 April 2010

Today's nail: Color Club Feel the Beat


Today's polish from the Dance to the Musique collection is Feel the Beat. I wasn't sure about this one in the bottle, it looked like it could be a bit too 'safe' for my liking, but actually on the nail it's not bad at all. (Before you look, I apologise for the state of my cuticles - moisturiser STAT!):


Feel the Beat is a coppery-orange almost metallic that reminds me of glowing embers in a fire. (Poetic, yes?) Two coats and nice application that was just the tiniest bit brush-strokey.  I did notice this morning there are a couple of bald spots near my cuticles - the polish probably took one look at the state of my cuticles and tried to run away. Also, note to self: stop anthr... anthropo... anthromo... giving nail polishes human characteristics.

No comments:

Post a Comment