02 April 2010

Today's nail part two: Color Club Wild At Heart


Of the six in the Wild At Heart collection the eponymously named purple was probably the one I was most keen to check out, and Woah Mama did she not disappoint.


Fellow polish bloggers will feel my pain when I say this was a real bugger to photograph - as purples always are. The first picture would be the most colour correct, the second picture is too blue but shows perfectly the glitter-packed deliciousness of Wild At Heart.

I would guess that Wild At Heart is meant to be a holo - to my eye it doesn't have the full rainbow spectrum of glitter that a true holo would show, it is a total glitter bomb though. And - wait for it- one coat. One. Coat. Beautiful application, quick drying, did I mention one coat? Wild At Heart, I'm wild about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment