02 April 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Glass leaf earrings by Artisan Jouel

My pretties, in just a few days time it will be my first bloggiversary. Yes on April 6th last year I did my first ever Pretty Clever post. I'm planning a wee competition to mark this occasion, so keep your eyes peeled - first I have to choose the prizes.

One of the things I have found most interesting over this last year has been watching the progress of some of the smaller companies I have featured. One of my favourites has been Artisan Jouel, whose piggy earrings I discovered on Etsy (and bought) back in June, and who I have subsequently posted about (and, yes, bought from) a few times. Well Artisan Jouel recently launched their own website, where you'll find lovely jewellery like these earrings:


The Dark Blue Silverfoil Glass Leaf earrings are US$12.60 / NZ$17.75 from Artisan Jouel. And I haven't bought them! Very restrained of me, yes? Ok, no, because I'd actually already bought a lampwork necklace. And also a gorgeous ring from the Amazing Finds section:


Which doesn't count because it's an "It Sucks That I Can't Have Chocolate" Easter present from The Eccentric English Boyfriend. (Lovely, isn't he? And mine, all mine!)

Many items on the site are reduced in price for the next few weeks in celebration of the website's launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment