08 April 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Senorita shoes by ... who???

Warning: if sugary pink prettyfulness makes you want to barf, you might want to look away now. Go look at some spiders or something. For the rest of you, how's this for pink and girly and pretty?



I stared at the screen for a good five minutes just drinking in the pastel pink sugary prettyfulness of these babies. Then my eyes wandered up and to the right and I saw two words that made me die inside just a little: Paris Hilton. Yep, Paris Hilton designed shoes that I like. Nay, love. What sort of craziness is this? What upside down back to front world did I wake up in this morning? Who am I? More importantly who are you and why are you staring at me like that?

So I'm going to go have a little lie-down - hopefully the world will right itself soon enough. In the meantime, if you too are in sharing this alternate universe you can buy yourself the Senorita shoes by Paris Hilton on Heels.com. They also come in leopard print. Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment