08 April 2010

Today's nail: Color Club Love 'Em Leave 'Em



Love 'Em Leave 'Em is the last of the six polishes in the Wild At Heart collection, and the one with a true holographic glitter which is just gorgeous in the light.


There was, however, a reason I left Love 'Em Leave 'Em till last to swatch - the holo may be beautiful but the beige base colour is so totally not me. The whole day I was wearing it I would catch a glimpse of my nails and think "meh, beige". It's nothing personal against this polish - I just don't do beige. If you do though I recommend this polish, especially if you're looking for something work-appropriate but with a bit of fun. Lovely application in two coats.

That wraps up the Wild At Heart Collection, and as a whole I absolutely love it. Five glitter bombs and one metallic and (with the exception of Love 'Em Leave 'Em) some gorgeously dramatic colours - this could well qualify as my favourite collection ever, with Wild At Heart being my favourite colour-wise and Wild And Willing getting my vote for most unusual. If you like your glitters go get this collection, it won't disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. Great swatches!! I just put this on right now and I am loving it!! =)

    ReplyDelete