28 May 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Green earrings for the Green Party

Prettiness makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Like - as the saying goes - I swallowed a kitten. Prettiness and helping a good cause makes me feel extra warm and fuzzy inside, like I swallowed a whole herd of kittens. Which is not only grammatically incorrect but bound to cause some serious digestive problems.

These Green Leaf earrings (made by talented Kiwi Kim of Cupcakes and Mace whose cupcakes rings I've previously featured) are not only gorgeous, their purchase also supports New Zealand's Green Party:




NZ$16.00 from the Green Party website, I'm thinking these would make great gifts for my overseas family.

3 comments:

  1. those earrings are so cute! i'm now following you!

    follow me! at: http://rachelnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I even get here? Rachel Says So? But you're also a kiwi...like me, I just don't know anymore!

    Regardless, those are smokin' earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up buying myself a pair - and they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete