18 August 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Miss Selfridge Petites Bow Printed Tea Dress

One of the very best things about shopping in England is the range of clothing available for the vertically challenged among us. Most of the major clothing stores have a Petites section, and jeans are often available in several leg lengths. So even though I'm at the shorter end of the petite range it's still so much easier to find clothes that don't make me look like I'm playing dress-ups, and I don't have to factor in the cost of alterations before deciding on a purchase.

If I'd seen this dress when we were there I would have snapped it up.



Miss Selfridge do ship to New Zealand though, so if I really wanted the Petites Bow Printed Tea Dress (£37.00) I could order it. Only if I really, really, really, really, really, really wanted it though.


Really.


Want.


Dress.

8 comments:

  1. No. *sniff* But I want to. *pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this on my wish list since I saw it - it's so pretty, and would be so perfect with a particular pair of shoes I need to wear for my shoe challenge: roll on, pay day! And yay for petite sections, too: Miss Selfridge has a particularly good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, I actually saw this first on one of your blogs, it is a stunner isn't it? And obviously if it would be perfect with the shoes, and you have to wear the shoes for the shoe challenge then you MUST buy it. I said so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go on. buy it. you'll always regret it if you don't... I didn't buy a very expensive jacket once, and now I realise how much I would have worn it, and always find occasions to wear it to, and always regret that I didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would look great on you:) I really like the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, that's what I missed most from UK, the decent "petite" sections... I wear loads of chunky heels to offset my height. Having 6"3' hubby doesn't help my confidence either. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete