05 September 2010

Today's nail: a polish from England - Barry M Grey

I already had several Barry M polishes in my stash prior to our trip to England, and of course I added to their number. Barry M almost never disappoint me with their application, and the creatively named 'Grey' is no exception.

(I've a feeling they don't pay their polish naming person enough!)



Grey leans slightly warmer in real life than the pictures show, and to my eye would be wearable on most skin tones. I'm a huge fan of grey nail polish and this one makes my heart go pitter patter.

Application-wise the only way this polish could have been more perfect was if it went on in one coat. This is two coats of smooth, buttery, creme goodness. Barry M have yet again knocked it out of the park for me.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, at least they've got names now - up until very recently, everything from Barry M had a number, not a name!! Shocking.

    Lovely colour though, must try and get my hands on that.

    ReplyDelete