05 September 2010

Your daily dose of pretty: Dream dress in purple by Bettie Page Clothing

I may be carrying a few more kilos than I'm happy with, and parts of me may wobble more than I'd like, but one thing I do like about myself is that I have curves. Womanly, albeit wobbly, curves. And I'd quite like to squeeze my curves into this dress:


Such a gorgeous, classic shape, and the fan detail at the neckline and waist takes this into Killer Curves territory. Do want!

The Dream dress in Purple is US$114.00 from Bettie Page Clothing.

3 comments:

  1. That is a rocking dress. Love clothes cut for curves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L-O-V-E this dress. Where would I wear it? Kinda reminds me of dress snotface wore in dropdead fred to the christmas party. I don't think we get Christmas parties anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace & Celticopia: it is a stunner isn't it. And Celticopia, with a dress like this in your wardrobe you don't need an excuse to wear it. Looking that fabulous is its own excuse!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but please remember that the comments section is not the place for advertising. If you have a site, product or service you think I'd be interested in please click on the Contact to contact me.