10 December 2011

Your daily dose of pretty: Lipstik Zinga from Hannahs

I spotted these in Hannahs today during a quick trip to the mall, and being me I had to stop and fondle them. If it weren't for pre-Christmas budget limitations I would have walked out with them too.

Coral is a colour that pops up every summer and while I wouldn't choose clothing items in coral because it just doesn't suit me I absolutely love it in these shoes. These are in a gorgeous tactile suede, and they also come in a stunning royal blue which I love almost as much and a go-with-everything nude. Unfortunately there are no photos of either of those colours on the Hannahs website so you'll just have to pop into a store to see for yourself.

The Lipstik Zinga is $99.95 from Hannahs stores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment