18 September 2010

Today's nails: Color Club Poptastic

Poptastic is the final colour in the seven piece Poptastic Collection.



Poptastic is a neon Barbie pink. Good application in two coats and again it has the vinyl-like finish of neons (shown in the pictures however with a topcoat). For me this colour isn't a thriller, but I'm not a pink lover, and where Warhol won me over because of its depth of colour and its unusual orange tinge Poptastic is a fairly standard neon pink. That said, if you're a pink lover I think you'll like this one.

So that wraps up the Poptastic Collection.  All in all a great collection. Formula-wise, with the exception of Almost Famous the polishes had great application, far exceeding what I would expect from a neon. Color Club have done a great job in improving the formula over the old neon collection which Poptastic replaced.

Aside from Poptastic I loved all the colours. If you're a neon lover, or looking to add a pop of bright colour to your summer mani/pedi you should definitely check this collection out.

Thank you once again to Color Club NZ for providing me with this collection for review.

3 comments:

  1. I love how bright this pink is! :)


    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia, is it a super-bright pink - more so even than the pictures show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color and its both neon and very barbie.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, but please remember that the comments section is not the place for advertising. If you have a site, product or service you think I'd be interested in please click on the Contact to contact me.